WSJT-X version 2.1.2 released
WSJT-X 2.1.2 is a minor release to fix some bugs
The WSJT Development Group recently announced the release of WSJT-X Version 2.1.2.
WSJT-X 2.1.2 is a bug fix only release that solve some issues reported on previous versions
WSJT-X 2.1.2 is a bug fix only release which fixes a major regression
in the Hamlib package bundled with WSJT-X v2.1.1.
Release: WSJT-X 2.1.1
November 25, 2019
WSJT-X 2.1.1 is a bug fix only release addressing regressions in the
prior v2.1.0 release.
- Document rules for the UDP message protocol.
- Fix bug that could cause display of a blank Settings window.
- Fix message parsing to properly handle 4-character directed CQs
- Fix a potential crash in the interface to Omni-Rig.
- Improve handling of unexpected rig off line status changes from
- Add an option to highlight unworked 2-character grid fields rather
than 4-character grid squares.
- Fix bug that caused unwanted disabling of "Enable Tx" in Fox mode.
- Log duplicate contacts in FT8 DXpedition Fox mode.
- Regenerate the GFSK Tx waveform if Tx audio frequency is changed.
- Fix the behavior of double-clicking on a decoded message with first
callsign displayed as an unresolved hash code <...>.
- Fix a problem with determining "worked before" status after a band
- Updates to the WSJT-X 2.1 User Guide.
- Fix a production issue with the macOS tool chain that generated
A more detailed list of program changes since WSJT-X 2.0.1 can be found in the cumulative Release Notes: http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/Release_Notes.txt
Upgrading from earlier versions of WSJT-X should be seamless. There is no need to uninstall a previous version or move any files.
Links to installation packages for Windows, Linux, and Macintosh are available here:
You can also download the packages from our SourceForge site:
WSJT-X is licensed under the terms of Version 3 of the GNU General Public License (GPL). Development of this software is a cooperative project to which many amateur radio operators have contributed. If you use our code, please have the courtesy to let us know about it. If you find bugs or make improvements to the code, please report them to us in
a timely fashion.
DOWNLOAD WSJT-X 2.1.2